COLLEGE AMBITIONS & ADMISSIONS IN CORONA TIMES
Led by a panel of experts in Education, College Admissions, Standardized Testing, and Teen Entrepreneurship
REAFFIRM YOUR PATH ON THE ROAD TO SUCCESS
In these uncertain times, clarity and confidence are in short supply. From standardized test cancellations to distance learning, the college admissions landscape is shifting all the time. Where do we go from here? Join us to learn about what has changed, what has not, and what will enable students not only to survive but to thrive throughout the coming summer and beyond.
OUR GOAL IS TO INFORM, EMPOWER & TRANSFORM LIVES
College Ambitions & Admissions is a complimentary, unique, and timely event for families of adolescent students. Come and engage in an interactive, virtual panel discussion aimed especially for high school families.
WHY OUR COLLEGE PANEL IS EXCEPTIONAL
Our dynamic panel focuses on the topics that truly affect your teens: the benchmarks of success, how to manage the overwhelm of to-do’s, when and how to take AP courses and standardized tests, and the essentials of a personally-tailored college admissions expedition.
Reserve Your Spot Today.
About the Hosts
A top educational consultant and former admissions officer from Yale and USC, and Director + Founder of Rainbow EDU
Former president of the Western Association of College Admissions Counseling and Director of College Counseling at Oaks Christian School
What You Will Learn:
- What has transpired and what is shifting in the college admissions landscape
- Common misconceptions about the college admissions and application process
- The biggest (and most frequently overlooked) mistakes that students (and parents!) make while in high school and when applying to college
- How students can continue to craft a meaningful academic and/or entrepreneurial experience through the summer and upcoming academic year
- How to use the transcript and application to tell a story, which combines letters of recommendation, grades, test scores, and essays
- How both parents and students can manage undue stress during high school and the college admissions process, while embarking on a personally-tailored path
- Schooling from home: how to get the most out of distance learning